- • Only criminal defense lawyer ever featured on Super Lawyers cover in Philadelphia Magazine
- • Recently spotlighted by Super Lawyers in a feature article entitled “Fierce”
- • Honored by Super Lawyers as one of the “Top 50 Women” in Pennsylvania
- • Honored by Super Lawyers as one of the “Top 100 Philadelphia”
- • Honored by Super Lawyers as one of the “Top 100” in Pennsylvania
A driving cornerstone of NiaLena’s success is her passionate advocacy and her belief in traveling “the road less traveled by” made so famous by the poet, Robert Frost.
Differing from most of her colleagues, NiaLena has tremendous compassion and focuses first on her clients as people. She utilizes a unique all-encompassing approach in an effort to help them during their representation because she realizes that clients who have been caught in the crosshairs of a criminal investigation are typically also dealing with a variety of other serious issues that transcend the confines of their specific legal case.
Differing again from most other criminal lawyers, NiaLena is a graduate from the renowned Wharton School and also has work experience in the… Read More