Andrew Biller’s practice is almost entirely devoted almost to representing employees in wage and hour lawsuits, especially in class action cases. He does what’s best for his clients and believes they deserve the same quality of representation as the CEOs and big companies he goes up against.
Biller & Kimble, LLC represents workers in unpaid wage cases, often filing lawsuits under the Fair Labor Standards Act and corresponding state laws. They’ve helped thousands of delivery drivers, servers, bussers, bartenders, and other service industry employees recover unpaid wages. Biller & Kimble, LLC takes pride in providing an individualized, tailored approach to each client served.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law–JD, 2005
- University of Pittsburgh–BA in Political Science, minor in History, 2002
- United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
8044 Montgomery Rd, Suite 515 | Cincinnati, OH 45236
4200 Regent St #200 | Columbus,… Read More