Christopher Molzen has obtained several top 10 defense verdicts in the past 10 years. He serves as chairman of Polsinelli’s Health Care Professional Liability Litigation practice, which received a 2012-2013 National Tier 1 ranking from U.S. News Media Group and Best Lawyers. He also has an “AV” Martindale Hubbell attorney peer ranking, the highest honor available on Martindale.
As chairman of the firm’s Health Care Professional Liability Litigation practice, Chris has tried to a successful verdict many multi-million dollar, high-exposure cases, and gets called in when the stakes are high enough that the physician, facility or practice group may not be around if the jury returns an unfavorable verdict.
Chris has extensive courtroom trial experience as well as appellate and professional board experience, representing clients primarily in the areas of:
- Hospital liability
- Physician and nursing malpractice
- Products liability of all kinds
- Significant catastrophic injury and death litigation
He also represents clients in a variety of health care law issues, including:
- Medical products and pharmaceutical litigation
- Medical staff credentialing
- Professional board hearings
- Disciplinary hearings
- Employment and business formation agreements
- Creation of bylaws and policies
- Risk management advice
- HIPAA-related issues