Mark is an Arizona personal injury and wrongful death attorney who opened Breyer Law Offices, P.C. with his wife, Alexis, who is also an attorney, in 1996. Mark grew up in Michigan and went to college at Michigan State University. He always had a passion for the law and followed his dream to be a successful trial lawyer and attended Syracuse University College of Law School. Mark and Alexis then moved to Arizona to begin their legal careers and have been in Arizona nearly two decades.
Many callers want to know if Mark would be the attorney litigating the case and the answer is yes. Mark meets with all new clients about their case, handles the litigation, and is always available to speak to clients.
- Certified Specialist of Injury and Wrongful Death Law by State Bar of Arizona
- Top 5 Injury Lawyers, North Valley Magazine
- “10/10 Superb” rating by Avvo.com
- Received highest AV Rating for Legal Ability & Legal Ethics (judging based on peer recommendations)
- Top 100 Arizona Trial Lawyers
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum Invited Member
- Admitted to Arizona Federal Court
- Highest reviews as a seminar presenter (State Bar of Arizona)
- Top 10 Civil Verdicts in Arizona $1,900,000 as… Read More